Zwilling Henckels TrueClad Wok
Manufactured to meet the rigorous demands of culinary experts. The robust clad construction bonds 3 individual materials together to create a vessel of exceptional cooking performance: the interior is 18/10 stainless steel for optimal resistance to stains with no taste transfer, a core of pure aluminum ensures quick and even heat distribution to ensure balanced cooking without fear of hot-spots and the outside is a magnetic chromium steel enabling superb performance with the latest induction cook-tops. The sculpted hollow-cast handle with a "V-shaped" riveted connection stays cool for enhanced safety and less elbow strain. This brilliant mirror finished cookware series is oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F.
Wok / Stir-fry Pan: A wide, bowl-shaped vessel with a small flat base and tall sloped sides. This design allows heat to be well distributed across the base while the sloping sides make it easier to stir and turn ingredients as they cook.Great for stir-frying, steaming vegetables and even poaching.
- Base Size: 13" / 32 cm
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Includes removable half moon wire insert
- Features a long and a smaller helper handle
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended