Zwilling Henckels TrueClad Steamer
Manufactured to meet the rigorous demands of culinary experts. The robust clad construction bonds 3 individual materials together to create a vessel of exceptional cooking performance: the interior is 18/10 stainless steel for optimal resistance to stains with no taste transfer, a core of pure aluminum ensures quick and even heat distribution to ensure balanced cooking without fear of hot-spots and the outside is a magnetic chromium steel enabling superb performance with the latest induction cook-tops. The sculpted hollow-cast handle with a "V-shaped" riveted connection stays cool for enhanced safety and less elbow strain. This brilliant mirror finished cookware series is oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F.
Steamer Insert: A midsized insert with a perforated base to allow steam to penetrate steamer contents. The wide and shallow base enables food to be placed in bulk or uniformly for even cooking. Perfect for steaming everything from fresh vegetables to delicate fish, dim sum and more; primarily made of stainless steel.
- Size: 8" / 20 cm
- Steamer insert for:
- 40162-200 3 Qt. / 2.75 L SAUCEPAN
- 40162-202 4 Qt. / 3.8 L SAUCEPAN
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended