Wusthof Classic Ikon 4.5" Utility/Pairing Knife
The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
Design, ergonomics and the well known WÜSTHOF quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
Each Wusthof knife is precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures each knife holds a razor sharp edge that is easily restorable and a long lasting cutting edge.