Wusthof Classic 9" Granton Carving Knife
Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- With hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
Each Wusthof knife is precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures each knife holds a razor sharp edge that is easily restorable and a long lasting cutting edge.