Wusthof Classic 9" Bread Knife
The bread knife is one of the key items in every kitchen.
- Fresh, crunchy breads, even cutting the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- With serrated edge.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
Each Wusthof knife is precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures each knife holds a razor sharp edge that is easily restorable and a long lasting cutting edge.